Monday, March 12, 2007

Their little souls never gave up and now they need our help. Hope is the worst one in terms of the raw skin from mange, she is just one big open sore yet she will still wag her tail and return the love she is given. Strength has lived through hell literally. Her hind leg is missing and it doesn't look like it was done professionally. It looks like it has been hacked off, her tail is missing too. I don't know if someone did this to her or if she was caught in something, but either way, I can't believe she survived, she is covered with mange as well and her little nubby tail wags when you love on her.
Courage is the little male. He has a severely broken hind leg that will require extensive surgery, his mange isn't as bad, but bad nonetheless.

All are very emaciated and have lots of hair loss. They all have severe eye infections as well. The vet estimates them at about 8 months old. In the next week or 2 we will also be HW testing them. These guys have come to far and they deserve a chance. I told her that I knew that everyone would come through to donate so we could afford what they need. They have not been tested yet, but will be over the next week or 2.

I will keep anyone posted on their recovery who is interested, just let me know.

Please pass this along and crosspost to anyone who might be able to help.

Warmest Regards,

Carolyn, Hope, Strength and Courage.


November 22, 2007

Update: Hope, Strength & Courage

Hi All, Carolyn here, I spent some time today with Hope, Strength and Courage, and they asked me to give you guys an update. First of all they wanted to say they think it's real cool that they have a website...they say they never had a website before. And they also wrote this letter for me to post for all to see....

No comments: