Monday, March 12, 2007

December 2, 2007

Strength Starts her Treatment

Hi everyone, Sorry I didn't get an updated posted yesterday, been very hectic and I am still trying to catch up from being down with my back the last week. Hope, Strength and Courage are doing great...and they were so busy with new toys they didn't get a chance to write to you all, so they asked me to update.

Thursday was the first day in the 5 prior days that I could actually get upright under my own power, so I headed off to see these 3 angels. I picked up new feeders and a waterer for them and a whole bag of toys, chew bones and treats...they didn't know what to think of all that at first, I tossed out a couple of soft toys and they just looked at me like I had 2 heads, so I tossed out a ball and a hard rubber chew toy and still nothing.
I got out the busy bones and nada, even broke out the jerky treats and nothing.... I don't think these guys had ever been given a treat or toy...well to my extreme surprise, miss shy....Hope ventured across the room and investigated all these trinkets I had put down for them. Upon close inspection of all items, she decided on the busy bone, picked it up and headed back to the others with it. Strength and Courage still thought "Nahhhh...I'm not buying into this... "
So I left the room, their door has a window in it, so I waited outside for about a min, then peek through their door and all of them were up and checking things out, eating treats, picking up their chosen items, then Courage went nuts, he was shaking and tearing and pulling and throwing his little bobo type toy...it was so cute.

Oh, and before I left, I also put their new name tags on. They read as follows: Hope- Together We Survived, Strength- Together We Love and Courage- Together We Overcame. I left them with their toys and treats so they could play.


No comments: