Monday, March 12, 2007

Well, Carolyn again, that is what they sent for me to post. And from my view point, they are doing great. They are loving the attention and are eating like little piggies. They are all on antibiotics and Ivemec for mange. They are eating well and receiving STAT supplements courtesy of My Very Dear Friend Susan. They will be going to Dr. Fischbach on Friday to have more tests done and get another check up. We need to get them stronger and healthier and then Courage will have his surgery to repair his leg. I will do my best to update often and continue to update with pics. I took these this afternoon.

Oh and with what we have received through paypal and the commitments we have received of checks being sent we think we have reached our goal. I will get that update done in the next day or 2 since I am the cook this Thanksgiving...hehehe watch for smoke....

Much Love and Warmest Regards,

Carolyn

Again, thank you to all of you for your kind words, prayers and of course the money to care for them. My heart was full of sadness and anger when I met these 3 beautiful souls and now my faith in humanity is restored and my heart is full of gratitude to each and every one of you.

Warmest Regards,

Carolyn

November 28, 2006

Big day at the doctors office!!!

Hi everyone, it's Hope, Strength and Courage again. We wanted to send out another update to all of our guardian angels. The nice lady Brenda, from the shelter, took us to see Dr. Fischbach today. He spent all day with us... we were treated like kings and queens.
First he took care of me, Strength, He put me up on this table, it was kinda cold on my hiney, then he started listening and looking and he even did some poking....ugh.. Anyway, he was so gentle and after each thing he did, he patted me on my head and told me I was a good girl. It's so nice to hear things like that. He drew some blood, it kinda hurt, but I could just tell he was there to help me, so I didn't even cry.

No comments: