Monday, March 12, 2007

To all of our guardian angels out there:

The nice people here at the shelter have been taking really good care of us. We have a whole room all to ourselves and we have what they call blankies and everything. It's warm and soft here and they keep bringing us big bowls of good stuff to eat. They come in and touch us all the time and it doesn't even hurt. We never knew that human touch could be so gentle and feel so good.

Hi everyone, this is Hope. that's what they call me now...I really like it, they say I am beautiful and they treat me so well, I am so tired, it has been a long journey and it feels so good to be able to rest now. My brother is a nut they say...he keeps running around and draggin those blankie things all over our room. My whole body hurts, but they are giving me something they call medicine and they say my itching will stop and the sores will go away soon. I really like it here, people bring us all kinds of good things to eat and we always have fresh water.... Ugh...here come Courage, he wants to write now.

Hi, Courage here, I love love love this place, we get lots to eat and they always give me things to drag and shake. That lady they call Carolyn she says I'm a goober...whatever that is... I was twisting around at her so much and kept falling over on my back so she would rub my tummy...she give good tummy rubs. She says I'm a twisty britches.... I think she's funny. I went to the doctor and he says he is going to do all he can to fix my leg, I'm so glad, cause it really hurts and I can't step down on it. People here are so nice, that Lesley lady is very protective, she wants to make sure we get well so we can go to someplace called home. I like the sound of that. Well, Strength says she wants to type now, so I guess I have to let her, beside, I've got blankie dragging to do...

Hi, this is Strength. I wanted to say thank you to all of the humans who are helping us. We have been through so much and it's nice to let someone else take care of us now. I know I look sad with all I have been through but I want everyone to know that I feel so safe and loved now. That lady Carolyn says it looks like I have played mom and taken care of Hope and Courage and she's right. It feels so good to know that we don't have to worry anymore and we don't have to be scared or hungry and alone anymore. I love these people so much, I can't contain myself. When they come in to see us, I have to stand up and since my tail is missing, I have to wag my whole back end. Anyway........

Carolyn and Miss Lesley told us all about how people from all over, even other countries have sent us their love, prayers and money so that we can get well and go to this place called home. We also want to send out a special thank you to Aunt Carolyn's bestest friend Susan for working so hard to get our story out. We want to send all of you a big wet smooch and many many wags. We have spent our whole lives being kicked around and unwanted and now we know that we are loved and we send our love back to all of you.

Big Sloppy Pup Kisses,

Hope, Strength & Courage

No comments: